How to make a pecan pie the center of your Thanksgiving party? Get the most irresistible recipe.
1 ½ cups
½ cup, chilled
Light corn syrup
Dark corn syrup
Light brown sugar
3 tbsp., melted
½ cup, finely crushed
1 cup, cut into quarters
- Heat the oven to 350° F/175° C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients (from flour to white sugar).
- Cutting, add butter into flour mixture and mix until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Gradually sprinkle the water over the dry mixture and keep stirring until the dough comes together and you can form a ball of it.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the dough ball on a floured surface.
- Make a circle that is an inch larger than the pie dish. Place the shell into the dish and keep it in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, combine the next seven ingredients (from eggs to finely crushed pecans).
- Arrange the pecans over the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the pecans and spread the pecan halves over the top of the pie.
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm and let it cool before serving.
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
Spicy Chicken Thai Noodle Soup
A chunky hearty soup with a great blend of spices to warm you right to
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
You might also like
Rate & Review