A delicious combination of shrimp, parmesan, and artichokes will make your dinner so very special!
3, large, sliced in halves lengthwise
Garlic herb seasoning
1 tbsp., divided
4 tbsp., divided
1 lb., shell and tail removed, deveined
¼ cup, marinated, chopped
3 cloves, minced
½ cup, grated
- Make a well in the center of each zucchini half scooping out the flesh. Chops the flesh and save it to use later.
- Spray zucchini halves (or brush) with the oil and sprinkle with ½ tsp.
- Heat the grill over a medium-high heat and place the zucchini on the grill cut side down. Grill for 5 minutes or until the zucchini parts seal without turning them.
- If you can’t cook them on the grill, preheat the oven to 450° F/230° C/Gas Mark 8 and cook zucchini for 5 to 10 minutes in it. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp. butter to a large skillet and melt it over a medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, the rest of the garlic herb seasoning, and 1 tbsp. lemon juice to butter. Cook for 5 minutes or until the bottom side turns golden brown; then turn over and cook for one more minute. Remove the mixture to a bowl.
- Melt the rest of the butter in the same skillet, add the rest of zucchini and artichoke hearts and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic to the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Put the ready zucchini halves on a baking dish and fill them with the cooked filling. Tear every shrimp into pieces and put the pieces on the top of the filling.
- Top with cheese and heat under broiler for about 5 minutes or until the cheese become golden brown. Serve while warm.
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.